As many businesses begin to reopen, we are preparing our office and staff for reopening in limited quantities each week. Most appointments will continue to be held via telehealth. We will continue with our 'No Waiting Room Policy' until further notice. There will be an additional 'In-Person Informed Consent' for clients receiving in-person appointments while the public health crisis continues.
The following precautions are posted in our office and will be maintained at this time
· Office seating in the waiting room will be temporarily unavailable at all times.
· Our staff maintains safe distancing.
· Restroom soap dispensers are maintained and everyone is encouraged to wash their hands.
· Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is available in the therapy rooms, the waiting room and at the reception counter.
· We schedule appointments at specific intervals to minimize the number of people in the waiting room.
· We ask all patients to wait in their cars or outside until their appointment times.
· Credit card pads, pens and other areas that are commonly touched are thoroughly sanitized after each use.
· Physical contact is not permitted.
· Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.
· Common areas are thoroughly disinfected at the end of each day.
NO WAITING ROOM POLICY
Effective immediately and until further notice we are implementing a no waiting room policy for your safety and the safety of others here. We ask that you wait outside or in your car until the time of your appointment to minimize exposure contact. There will also be hand sanitizer available near the front door as you enter and exit our office as well as the availability of our restrooms for hand washing.
APPOINTMENTS & SCHEDULING
We are doing our best to continue seeing as many of our clients as possible during this time as well as continuing to schedule new clients as the needs of the community rise. We value the health and well-being of our community and strive to be a support system during times of uncertainty.
Your counselor or our office staff may contact you prior to your appointment to confirm your arrival or start telehealth scheduling. We will continue to do this as the need persists. Telehealth is available for all clients who have access to email and video messaging. If you are concerned about exposing yourself or others to COVID-19, please let your counselors know that you prefer the telehealth option. Your counselor or office staff will be available throughout the week to provide assistance with any questions or concerns that arise.
Our office hours may be varied during this time to reduce the exposure of our staff. If you do not reach someone, please leave a message and we will return all calls as soon as we are able. Please understand we may be a little behind but will continually be doing our best to continue to serve you while maintaining an awareness of what is happening in our community.
We will continually update our policies and procedures as it becomes necessary. If you have any concerns about your health and what our office is doing to prevent the rapid spread of COVID-19, please bring it up to your provider.
WHAT YOU CAN DO
Our staff is doing regular cleaning and disinfecting of all shared surfaces. Things you can do to help our office continue to serve clients:
Wash your hands regularly and thoroughly with soap and water for the recommended 20 seconds.
Please stay home if you are feeling sick.
If you have been exposed or think you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, please arrange alternate services with your provider, such as telehealth or rescheduling your appointment.
Thank you for your understanding and patience during this time. We will continue to serve you as best as we are able during this time.